This new chair from LAFUMA MOBILIER is a classic.
Its finely made back and generous seat offer comfort, while the calm design and original armrests make it stand out. Being stylish does not prevent it from being both practical and functional: the armrests have been designed as a fine strip "set" on a cylinder at the front and crossing another cylinder at the back, to create easy and original folding. It adds a touch of chic decor at the table, either in the garden or on the patio.
- Its Batyline® Duo reinforced fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. The 2 thread / 1 thread weave, which is tighter than that of Batyline® Duo brings a thicker look and better resistance to tearing. It does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- The galvanised steel frame is sturdy and rust-free.
- It has high quality finishes with the rotating plastic parts designed to resist friction, reinforced stitching and high stability foot glides.
- Simple folding and compact size make storage easy.
- Its beautiful calm colourways and black legs coordinate with the Anytime stone tables.
Main Main Main détails:
Galvanised HLE steel tubing frame in 18 and 20 mm diameters.
Height (opened - in cm) 87
Width (opened - in cm) 60
Depth (opened - in cm) 54
Height (folded - in cm) 110
Width (closed- in cm) 60
Depth (folded - in cm) 18
Net weight (in kg) 4,50
Seat height (in cm) 47
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning