You will love this Maxi Transat Plus with its wide frame. Additionally, the lack of cross-brace at the front of the seat will make it extra comfortable for your legs. The foam headrest and the removable Batyline® fabric will allow you to clean your lounger quickly and easily. The 4 position safety rack adjusters allow you to adjust the backrest tilt to obtain the ideal level of comfort. This product can be used inside as well as outdoors with its 4 protective foot glides.
- Generous dimensions, offering seating comfort to larger sizes with 65 mm extra width.
- Ultra-compact folding, making it easy to move and store.
- Its Batyline® Duo reinforced fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. The 2 thread / 1 thread weave, which is tighter than that of Batyline® Duo brings a thicker look and better resistance to tearing. It does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- Lack of cross-brace at the front of the seat, making it more comfortable.
- Four positions, lockable with safety rack system.
- Removable foam headrest.
Main Main Main détails:
Steel tubing frame, diameter 22 mm
Built to last, this deckchair has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
Height (opened - in cm) 83
Width (opened - in cm) 62
Depth (opened - in cm) 94
Height (folded - in cm) 124
Width (closed- in cm) 62
Depth (folded - in cm) 6
Net weight (in kg) 4,1
Seat height (in cm) 34
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning