The RSXA relaxing armchair is a classic piece which will never go out of style, made from quality, environmentally-friendly materials. Light, foldable, sturdy and practical, it is your "vintage find" to enjoy indoors or outdoors. The ergonomic headrest, which is adjustable and removable, allows you to adjust it for perfect comfort.
- The various adjustments: there are a multitude of different positions including "zero gravity" with the legs positioned slightly above the heart, giving optimal relaxation.
- Its Batyline®fabric: the openness means it dries in an instant. Known for its resistance to UV exposure and ripping and does not lose its shape. With a mildew-resistant treatment, and being easy to clean, it also carries the Oeko-tex® label: only given to products which are not toxic for both people and the environment.
- The elastic lacing suspension system, which can also be replaced, offers flexible comfort.
- The very strong frame, made from HLE (High Tensile) steel tubing. Weight limit 140 kg.
- Headrest: padded, removable cushion.
- The wide choice of colourways.
Steel tubing frame, diameter 20 mm
Closed dimensions L/H/D: 68 cm / 96 cm / 15 cm
Open dimensions L/H/D: 68 cm / 115 cm / 88 cm
Unit weight: 7.15 kg