The RSXA relaxing armchair is a classic piece which will never go out of style, made from quality, environmentally-friendly materials. Light, foldable, sturdy and practical, it is your "vintage find" to enjoy indoors or outdoors. The ergonomic headrest, which is adjustable and removable, allows you to adjust it for perfect comfort.
- The various adjustments: there are a multitude of different positions including "zero gravity" with the legs positioned slightly above the heart, giving optimal relaxation.
- Its Batyline® Iso fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. Batyline® canvas is very resistant to tearing, does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- Clip suspension: the steel tubing and fabric are connected by elastomere clips. This Lafuma patented system provides the user with firmer comfort, very good back support, easy clipping/unclipping of the fabric, and a long lifespan.
- The very strong frame, made from HLE (High Tensile) steel tubing. Weight limit 140 kg.
- Headrest: padded, removable cushion.
- The wide choice of colourways.
The specialist relaxation chair
An ergonomic backrest, firmer comfort and very good back support with clip attachments which go as high as the shoulders. Lightweight, foldable, sturdy and practical, it offers the Zero Gravity position for optimal relaxation. Eco-designed Relax, the fabric is easily replaced.
Batyline® Iso - Open weave 1 warp/1 weft thread
Ideal for exterior use: excellent resistance to UV rays, ultra-quick drying and easy to clean with soapy water. Technical fabric manufactured in France.
Height (opened - in cm) 84 > 115
Width (opened - in cm) 88 > 164
Depth (opened - in cm) 68
Height (folded - in cm) 96
Width (closed- in cm) 15
Depth (folded - in cm) 68
Net weight (in kg) 7,2
Seat height (in cm) 39
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning