How to choose a sunlounger
Sunlounger or sunbed: it's the same thing! However, properly choosing this outdoor furniture means paying attention to various criteria:
- Comfort: this is of course the first thing to consider. A sunlounger is bigger than a deckchair, it lets you relax fully extended outdoors, in the garden or by the swimming pool. It should be suited to your shape and to the use you want from it. Adjustable models, for example, have multiple positions and are ideal for those who want to be settled seated or stretched out, prone or face up.
- The materials: the choice of materials is an important factor. These determine the robustness of the sun lounger, and its weight and durability. Top of the range sunloungers for outdoors are usually designed with steel, a material resistant to the weather and quite light. You also have to choose the fabric of the sunlounger: preferably it should be removable, easy to clean and high quality, designed for outdoors
- Style: garden furniture can be very decorative if chosen well. Also, we recommend you choose the colour, shape and material of your outdoor sunlounger so that it perfectly complements the furniture already in place.
Why choose a LAFUMA MOBILIER sunlounger?
Why choose your sunlounger from our range of outdoor furniture? We'll show you all our on trend tilting seats.
A sunlounger with optimum comfort
As we said choosing a comfortable sunlounger is essential. Your sunlounger must be right for reading without changing position too often, taking a siesta or just basking in the sun. Our sunloungers are all designed to let you relax in the best possible conditions. They have a fabric which is resistant and pleasant to touch, and a suspension system designed to increase comfort.
An easy to move sunlounger
Conventional sunloungers made of rattan, woven resin or teak are sometimes heavy and bulky. It is especially difficult to move them and store them after the summer. So, we decided to ease this problem by offering you designer sunloungers that are easy to fold up, light and simple to move. The top of the range models have wheels, and all our sunloungers are easy to carry into the garden, or just get into the shade.
Quality materials for a top of the range sunlounger
All our sunloungers are made in France. Comfortable, they are designed with quality materials and are made to last. The frame of the garden recliners is made of steel, while our fabrics are designed to resist the weather and UV radiation.
A designer, on trend look
We offer you numerous models of recliners, deckchairs and sunloungers for poolside and garden. With their contemporary design, they come in a huge choice of trending colours. Our models are timeless and easily complement all types of exterior decoration.
Which sunlounger to choose?
There are 3 main models in the LAFUMA MOBILIER range, available in different colours:
- Siesta: our Siesta outdoor bed is perfect for relaxing poolside. It has soothing comfort, is very resistant and compact when folded. If you're looking for a sunlounger with great value for money, Siesta is the recliner for you!
- Sunside: practical and efficient, Sunside is the ideal sunlounger to use poolside or under a tree for a little siesta. Light and easy to carry, it has Batyline fabric that is extremely resistant to UV and mould. Practical, strong and above all comfortable with its clip suspension system, it is also easy to carry and store. It is very compact when folded.
- Miami: is the LAFUMA MOBILIER top of the range sunlounger. Wheels make it easy to move. It has a clipped suspension system, a corrosion resistant frame and an adjustable back with three tilt positions, with one fully flat. As well as its wheels, it is exceptional finishes that distinguish it from the other models: head cushion tabs matched to the colour of the tube, double flange wheels, reinforced stitching, etc. And like all our sunloungers, Miami is made with no substances toxic to the body and the environment.
Cleaning your sunlounger
Cleaning a sunlounger should never be complicated. Which is why we designed products for you that are simple to clean and maintain. The materials used by LAFUMA MOBILIER require little maintenance: a good dusting off and the use of a damp sponge are amply sufficient after a winter spent in the garage or garden shed. Our fabrics are also practical: if necessary, they can be removed and changed in no time! We also offer many spare parts and fabrics for sunbeds to prevent you from having to purchase a new product, in the event of incident. Simpler and more ecological!
Now you have all the information to make a good choice of sunlounger: which model will you go for?