Play the optimum relaxation card with this multi-position armchair which fits in well in the garden, beside the pool or on the patio. Of particular note: its excellent quality to price ratio makes it essential.
- Its so-called "zero gravity" position: the legs are placed slightly above the level of the heart to ensure maximum relaxation.
- Clip suspension: the steel tubing and fabric are connected by elastomere clips. This Lafuma patented system provides the user with firmer comfort, very good back support, easy clipping/unclipping of the fabric, and a long lifespan.
- Its Batyline® Iso fabric is particularly suitable for furniture around swimming pools given its excellent UV resistance and open weave that does not retain water. Batyline® canvas is very resistant to tearing, does not distort and is easy to maintain, a little soapy water is all you need.
- Removable, adjustable headrest.
- Its weight which facilitates adjustments and carrying.
- Compact size when folded makes storage easier.
- Its price.
Built to last, this Relax chair has received the LONGTIME® label which assures its robustness and durability.
The essential relaxation chair
An excellent quality to price ratio, firmer seating comfort with clip attachment. Lightweight, foldable, sturdy and practical, it offers the Zero Gravity position for optimal relaxation. Eco-designed Relax, the fabric is easily replaced.
Batyline® Iso - Open weave 1 warp/1 weft thread
Ideal for exterior use: excellent resistance to UV rays, ultra-quick drying and easy to clean with soapy water. Technical fabric manufactured in France.
Height (opened - in cm) 82 > 114
Width (opened - in cm) 68
Depth (opened - in cm) 87 > 163
Height (folded - in cm) 97
Width (closed- in cm) 68
Depth (folded - in cm) 16
Net weight (in kg) 6,6
Seat height (in cm) 36
Drying time speed
Resistance to UV rays
Resistance to bad weather
Ease of cleaning